03 How to make custom brush in ZBrush
Hope everybody take an advantage from my stupid tutorial. I am very happy to share my skill in designing jewelry using zbrush. I use several software for my work but mostly I am using zbrush due this software is very light. I work with Asus i7 and cintiq HD. But very sorry about my glitchy sound and bad English. I am Balinese and owner of jewelry manufacturer here in Bali. All of designs in www.kbcsilver.com was my creation.
Music in this video is The Thrill Is Gone - belong to My Father of Blues: Mr. B.B. King. Five years a go I was resign from a blues musician due to a big reason of my life, becoming Hindu Priest. And made the instrumental using Sonar and the sound from Native Instrument. In the past I am sharing my guitar blues skill on my blues website www.madeblues.com
Music in this video is The Thrill Is Gone - belong to My Father of Blues: Mr. B.B. King. Five years a go I was resign from a blues musician due to a big reason of my life, becoming Hindu Priest. And made the instrumental using Sonar and the sound from Native Instrument. In the past I am sharing my guitar blues skill on my blues website www.madeblues.com
This is one of my new line for 2014 currently in master process. When have time, I will share how to make an antique coin from an ancient relief.

No comments:
Post a Comment